Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mi pasión


My passion.

I have been asked that many times these past weeks, as I have returned for my last year in high school. Graduating truly will be a landmark event, for me at least.  The many people I won’t see until a high school reunion, and friends I will miss very much. As we go our separate ways, I wish you all the best—lots of luck! Any whoosiles, I find that I have been very passionate about my freedom. I got da power! The ball is in my court, and I’m so excited to be able to make my own decisions for my life, for what is best for me, that will bring me peace. My very own campaign for change starts today….or next Tuesday? Whatever! I am a spiritual being, I am driven by it. God has given me a desire for life, and I will live it. I have been exposed to heavy negativity in my life, many hardships that’s has stained me. But I am a huge believer of change, we can re-invent ourselves. I want to re-invent me, forgive the past, and leave all remembrances behind.
Yours truly!

2 comments:

  1. You'll always see me. lol Were still hanging out and going to Italy. I'm so proud of you. Your learning and growing up. I hope what God did for me He will do for you. Yeah forgive, its the biggest part of moving on. I learned the hard way. lol I'm glad your doing good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u nicole, my inspiratrion, for realz yo!! naw, I sound like a thug! but thank you, love you so much for being there for me! yes Italy is only a short time away, well a long time away, but it will come!!

    ReplyDelete